ROPE CLAMPS &
A wire Rope Clip, sometimes called a U-bolt Clamp or U-bolt Clip, is used to clamp the loose end of a length of wire rope, once it has been looped back to form an eye.
These fittings consist of a U-bolt and has a saddle secured by two nuts. Generally, wire rope assemblies need at least two or three wire rope clips to secure the ends properly to the length of the rope.
Renoko supplies the following Rope Clamps:
- Galvanised Drop-Forged Rope Clamps to FFC-450
- Galvanised Malleable Cast Rope Clamps
- Galvanised and Stainless Steel Malleable Cast Rope Clamps (Commercial Type) to DIN7741
Commercial Shackles are a non-rated item and shouldn't be used for any lifting, lashing or pulling applications as they are not manufactured to any standard.
Available as a Bow or Dee, commercial shackles are supplied galvanised and Stainless Steel.
Renoko supplies the following Commercial Shackles:
- Galvanised, Stainless Steel and Extra Long Stainless Steel Commercial Dee Shackles
- Galvanised and Stainless Steel Commercial Bow Shackles